- Operator of the TrashOut application and services listed at the website www.trashout.me (hereinafter the "Website" only) is the company trashout, s.r.o. registered seat in Univerzitna 25, Zilina, ZIP code: 010 08 The Slovak republic, Company identification number: 46 329 161, registered in the Commercial Register of the Zilina District Court, The Slovak republic, Section: Sro, Insert no.: 55250/L, Tax ID No: 2023330881, e-mail: email@example.com, (hereinafter the "Operator" only).
- User of the TrashOut application is a person who has already been using the Website or uses services of the TrashOut application by means of the Website regardless his/her age, nationality, ethnic allegiance, origin, communication language et al. User is also a visitor of the Website.
- The operator by means of the Website and TrashOut application enables users add some content (text, pictures a.o.) concerning illegal dumps.
- Every user making use of the TrashOut application or the Website agrees with these general terms and conditions for operation and use of TrashOut service (hereinafter the "GTC" only).
Registration and Registration Cancellation
- User can visit the Website and perform some operations without a registration. Access to more advanced functions of the service will be allowed after having filled in a registration form at the Website.
- User, in the registration form, will fill in his/her first name and last name, e-mail address and password.
- When registering user is obliged to provide truthful, real data and information and on no condition is allowed to register other person than himself/herself; if it be to the contrary this user is responsible for any damages or non monetary injury that would arise by doing so.
- User will be informed about successful registration via e-mail which will be sent to the e-mail address filled in the registration form.
- User is not allowed to sign in the Website as other user neither harm in other way other users, the Operator or other people. User shall not in any way abuse the Operator and his reputation. (or sign up in the name of other user)
- The operator is entitled to cancel user's registration without user's claim for any compensations providing that user:
- has not been actively using the TrashOut application for a period longer than 1 year,
- acts contrary to the GTC, contrary to general mandatory statutes valid in the country of the Operator and/or also in the country of user, contrary to good manners and generally respected morale and ethics,
- uses content according to article III sec. 4 of GTC
- has made his/her own request for it
- has incurred damage to Operator or other user
- has already died
- The operator has also the right to cancel registration without user's claim for any compensation without stating a reason.
Contents Adding and Responsibility for Content
- User is after successful registration entitled to add at the Website content by means of TrashOut application and in a way stated at the Website.
- Added contents may be text, picture eventually other form of contents on the subject of illegal dumps or other matters within the TrashOut project.
- User takes into consideration and is aware of the fact that add contents shall be truthful and real, user shall have settled up all rights regarding the contents and by adding contents by user at the Website there shall not be violation of generally binding legal regulations.
- User takes due note and agrees with the fact that added contents do not have to be published at the Website or at any time it can be withdrawn or edited in case of following:
- It is insulting, vulgar, scandalous or immoral;
- The illegal dump is not well -visible; or the photography of the illegal dump do not meet technical requirements set by the operator;
- In the picture are visible private, military in other way guarded objects or pieces of land which are forbidden to be photographed;
- Picture includes other identification date as for example license number of cars and other similar photos if user does not possess an agreement of the people who can be injured; within the meaning of this point TrashOut does not hold responsibility for inconvenient pictures until this violation is identified and consequently withdrawn
- There are present property, personal or intellectual property of other people who have not agreed to publish these photos;
- It promotes violation directly or by unapparent way incites hatred pursuant to sex, race, skin color, language, religion, political or other opinions, national or social origin, allegiance to nationality or ethnical group;
- It promotes war or represents cruel or else inhuman activity which underestimate, excuse or approves this activity;
- It endangers physical, psychical or moral formation of infants or it invades their mental health and emotional condition;
- It promotes child pornography;
- It propagates any form of activity contrary to system of law of the Slovak republic or the GTC;
- It shows untruthful, misleading or false information about third party and mainly in the event of providing benefit to other subject thanks to the given information on the third party;
- It violates in any way above mentioned prohibitions.
- If any user who found out a violation mentioned in the item 4 of the article III, he/she has a possibility to report it on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via the Website.
- User shall not add vulgar comments, swear, insult, mock or in other way assail other users if it be to the contrary the comment will be deleted.
- User is aware that the Operator is entitled to keep or not to publish at all (or not to publish on the map) added content by user at the Website in conformity with his own account to do so.
- Every user holds responsibility to the full extent for contents added or places to the Website by means of the TrashOut application. User answers fully to the Operator for damage that could be caused in connection with contents added by user as well as for any sanctions that could be given by third parties to the Operator in respect to user's contents published at the Website.
Discretions and Duties
- The Operator does not owe any other duties to users or third parties in connection with services provided by the Website or the TrashOut application in addition to duties mentioned in the GTC.
- The Operator is not held liable for contents of contributions or discussions and their contents neither he is liable for violation of rights of intellectual property nor other rights by users.
- The Operator does not give a guarantee to users for continuous functionality, impeccable operation and support of the Website and the TrashOut application. The Operator does not answer for a damage that could be inflicted to user caused in connection with use of services of the Website or the TrashOut application.
- The Operator has a right to stop providing of free as well as paid services on the servers anytime for limited, unlimited time or forever. The Operator is entitled whenever to stop servers and even without any previous notice. Users have also a right to terminate using operator's services whenever and without prior announcement about this fact.
- The Operator can change form and content of provided service without prior informing of users, of which users are aware and they agree with it.
- User is not entitled to an author's fee or any other reward for his/her contributions published at the Website.
- User by registering without payment grants to the Operator mater-of-factly, time and place illimitable consent for any use of added contents by user, mainly for the purpose of its sharing and modification.
- In case when user signs in on the Website via Facebook or Twitter, he/she grants consent to the Operator to add news on his/her wall, to get his/her basic information and to inform his/her friends about his activities.
- User has no right to promote on the Website services of other people which are in direct or indirect competitive relation towards the Operator.
- When using the Website or the TrashOut application is user obliged to meet legal rules of the state where he/she is situated as well as the legal rules of the Slovak republic.
- The Operator is not responsible for eventual bodily injury of user who following information from the Website or the application has participated in cleaning of a dump. User takes due note of the fact that any cleaning of a dump in progress is at user's own liability.
- User is entitled to make possible claims by sending e-mail together with its description at email@example.com; the Operator will handle a claim without an unreasonable delay.
- Herewith user grants approval to the Operator in conformity with the Law No. 428/2002 Coll. of Laws of the Slovak republic subsequently amended to process his/her personal data within the extent of personal data provided by filling in the registration form, for purpose of user's registration and use of the TrashOut application and services provided by the Website. User also confirms that the personal data correspond reality, they are full, truthful and exact and in case of any change of his/her personal data is obliged to announce this fact without unreasonable delay to the Operator by updating his/her profile at the Website. Agreement with processing of these personal data is granted by user willingly and that is for certain time starting with its granting till terminating its purpose. User is entitled to cancel this agreement in writing by delivering written announcement about agreement cancellation. User has no right to cancel this agreement before the purpose of processing and providing of personal data mentioned hereinbefore has been met. User confirms that prior to his/her personal data acquirement has been informed by the Operator about realia cited in § 10 of Law No. 428/2002 Coll. of Laws of the Slovak republic on protection of personal data and at the same time he/she has been instructed in his/her rights resulting from § 20 of Law No. 428/2002 Coll. of Laws of the Slovak republic on protection of personal data.
- User agrees that the Operator has right to send information and promotional messages on user's e-mail related to his activity. User is entitled to cancel this agreement whenever for free of charge by clicking the button "unsubscribe" placed at the end of every e-mail.
- By registering user grants approval to the Operator to use monitoring of his/ her position and its consequent publishing on the TrashMap.
Common and Final Provisions
- The Operator has the right to publish on the Website logo, business name or photography of the company or name of the person that have given financial donation unless this company or the individual agree to make it public.
- Provided that user gives to the Operator certain financial amount as a donation for support or operation of the Website or the TrashOut application, he/she has no title to be refunded provided resources. (donate via internet services or paypal etc.).
- User providing financial donation takes due note of not getting information on use of these provided financial resources however statement of financial resources will be included and explained in all in the annual report published at the Website.
- User is aware of the fact that the mark TrashOut is protected in compliance with particular enactments and nobody shall use its logo, mobile application or the Website without prior awareness and written agreement of the Operator for any purposes.
- The Operator is a commercial company that has been properly established and exists in accordance with valid enactments of the Slovak republic. Any disputes arising from the use of TrashOut application or the Website will be in preference solved by an agreement. In case of failure for the resolution of disputes will determinate respective court according to generally binding enactments of the Slovak republic.
- User is aware and agrees that the Operator is entitled to change the GTC anytime. If there is a change of the GTC user is aware and agrees that the valid and effective will be always the last version of the GTC. The Operator is not obliged to inform users about a change of the GTC. The GTC are at users, disposal at internet website of the Operator.
January 24, 2012
In Zilina, Slovak republic